Monday 7 April 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday!

The blog has turned 2!


The first post on this blog was done on 2nd April 2012. A lot has happened since then, highlights including:


  • The Churchill Fellowship
  • The World Tour of Maths
  • The Maths in Sport series in January 2014
  • Getting a mention from Dan Meyer on his site in February 2013 that put a lot of people into contact with my page
  • Hearing from some amazing people out there doing amazing things, none of whom I have ever met face to face but all of whom I count as friends - including Stephanie Adan, Andrew Blair, Jason Graham, Craig Dwyer...the list goes on!
So, please celebrate with me on reaching this milestone - 2 years of blogging, 75 000 views from 135 countries, 170 posts....and lots of fun!











1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to this AMAZING blog. Thank you for continuing to inspire me and my students through your truly authentic Maths investigations.

    Stephy Adan

    ReplyDelete

Any comments you would like to make?